Club seeking new First Team Physiotherapist
Hull Kingston Rovers require a First Team physiotherapist with a particular focus on injury rehabilitation. We are looking for an ambitious and driven practitioner who wants to contribute to the progression of our staff and playing group.
Fixed term contract: 2 Years
Salary: £25-27k (dependent on experience)
Closing date: As soon as the position is filled
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: Early applications are encouraged
Brief Job Description
• Provide physiotherapy services to the first team squad.
• Carry out assessments, treatments and rehabilitation of injuries.
• Strap and prepare players for all training sessions and matches.
• To undertake treatment of players as and when required including unsociable hours and weekends/Bank holidays.
• Liaise with the Head Physiotherapist and Head of Athletic Performance regarding the treatment and rehabilitation of players.
• Provide regular injury reports to medical, performance and coaching staff.
• Maintain medical kit and supplies.
• Maintain treatment rooms in a neat and tidy condition.
• To keep adequate electronic records for players attending treatment.
• ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE HEALTH PROFESSIONAL COUNCIL (HPC), MEMBERSHIP TO THE CHARTERED SOCIETY OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (CSP) INCLUDING PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY COVER.
• IMMOFP QUALIFIED DESIREABLE
• MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN PROFESSIONAL SPORT. Rugby Experience Preferred.
• A STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE.
KCOM Stadium at Craven Park
Please provide a one-page brief covering letter and CV including two professional references and email to email@example.com