*Ballot now closed – LATEST BALLOT INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE.
2021 members are invited to apply to attend the two Betfred Super League fixtures where covid-19 restrictions will apply, and the capacity of the stadium will be limited to just under 4,000.
Supporters are invited to apply for:
Hull Kingston Rovers vs. Leigh Centurions, Sunday 30th May, 3pm, Hull College Craven Park
Hull Kingston Rovers vs. Salford Red Devils, 10th – 13th June, TBC, Hull College Craven Park
All 2021 members can apply for tickets for the game at hullkr.co.uk/apply. However, as previously communicated, members in ‘priority period 1’ (who committed to 2021 before December 31st) will receive priority. With all remaining members entering into a secondary ballot should any capacity remain.
To be entered into the ballot please complete the form by 8am Monday 26th April. Supporters who may need assistance with the form, can visit the Fan Experience Zone when it reopens from Thursday April 15th and speak to our friendly team. (Our opening hours will be Thursday’s and Friday’s, 10am – 4pm, Saturday’s 9am – 5pm).
CAPACITY AND AVAILABLE STANDS
As previously announced, the club are set to invest a significant sum into a new temporary South Stand, to allow as many 2021 members to attend games as possible within the latest Government Guidance.
The investment into the 3,000 all seater South Stand, hired in for 2 months, will ensure the majority of supporters who renewed their membership by the first priority window, can enjoy the games together.
The additional capacity will allow the club to accommodate fans in all four sides of the stadium and provide better facilities for those who cannot watch from their preferred spot.
OPERATIONAL CHANGES / CODE OF CONDUCT
To secure the biggest possible capacity a number of operational changes will be in place alongside a code of conduct.
The main changes include:
- To reduce unnecessary journeys and contact, and to ensure there is no confusion for supporters who could be moved from their usual stand / seat, individual digital match tickets will be issued for these games. Digital ticketing FAQs available here.
- To reduce the movement and congregation of fans, which would reduce our capacity, no food or drink will be served inside the stadium (except in corporate hospitality areas).
- The stadium will be strictly no smoking / vaping.
- To reduce congestion, supporters will be given arrival time windows and a staggered exit will be operated with the stadium emptied block by block.
- Supporters must keep to their designated seats / stand area which will be marked out. Moving between bubbles is strictly prohibited.
- Whilst it is different to the national guidance applied to meeting outdoors and hospitality venues (when restrictions allow), as it stands the guidance issued to sports clubs means supporters must be from the same household when forming their bubbles.
- Supporters are advised to keep an eye on the website and social media channels to be made aware of the latest and final procedures as we approach the match days. Should supporters not adhere to the new operational rules, our capacity for future games, where restrictions apply, could be severely reduced.
Supporters are asked to complete the ballot only once they have made a final decision on who will form part of the bubble and who the lead booker will be. Please do not submit multiple applications.
To avoid confusion, each member is asked to only apply once, and make sure they are only included in one application. Members who apply under lots of different applications will not increase their chances of attending games, precedence will be given to the first ballot we receive from each membership number. So please ensure what you submit is accurate and will not change.
Submit your ballot at hullkr.co.uk/apply.
The club would like to thank all their loyal members for the incredible support over the last twelve months and we look forward to finally welcoming you home soon.Back To Latest News +