Hull Kingston Rovers Events Christmas parties are back for another amazing year with a fantastic line up!
Friday 6th December, Blues Brothers | Hand clapping, toe tapping, bass thumping, sweet soul music, we bring you the soulful ‘Soul Brothers’ tribute act this Christmas.
Saturday 7th December – Jersey Boys | Back by popular demand a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, performed by stars of London’s West End.
Friday 13th December – Carlo Sax | The multi award winning Vocalist and Saxophonist from the UK. Carlo brings all the hits from the 80’s to the present day.
Saturday 14th December – Back to the 90’s | ‘The Ultimate 90’s Revival’, formed in 2008, they are Europe’s official 1990’s dance anthem production show. It’s fresh, unique and not to be missed!
Friday 20th December – Players Night | Why don’t you have your Christmas dinner with Hull Kingston Rovers first-team players! Hosted by our very own matchday host Lloyd Lee we’ll have some fun!
Saturday 21st December – Great Gatsby | Our Great Gatsby themed evening will take you back in time to the roaring 20’s, so get your peaky blinder on! Beautifully decorated Great Gatsby themed evening.
To place your booking please contact Sarah Sparke on 01482 716550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Party Menu
- Duck Spring Rolls served on a Bed of Mixed Leaves and Raita Dip
- Classic Prawn Cocktail served with Marie Rose Sauce (GF)
- Spiced Sweet Potato Soup. Served with a Crusty Bread Roll (GF) (V)
- Traditional Roast Turkey served with Seasonal Vegetables, Roast Potato, Stuffing and Gravy (GF)
- Slow Roasted Beef served with Seasonal Vegetables, Yorkshire Pudding and Rich Red Wine Gravy (GF)
- Fillet of Haddock served with Hull Pattie and minted Mushy Peas (GF)
- Baked Butternut Squash stuffed with Nutty Cranberry spiked Rice and served with Arrabitta Sauce (GF) (V)
- Bailey’s Cheesecake (GF)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding (GF)
- Fruit Platter with Cream (GF)
- Selection of Cheese and Biscuits Platter (GF)
We will accommodate any dietary requirements that we are notified of in advance.
Gluten Free – Served without Yorkshire Puddings, Bread or Stuffing
Myrrh – £70
25 Mixed Bottled Beers or Alcopops
Frankincense – £90
20 Mixed Bottled Beers or Alcopops and 3 Bottles of House Wine
Gold – £120
15 Mixed Bottled Beers or Alcopops and 5 Bottles of House Wine
Room hire is also available at Hull College Craven Park for private Christmas parties with a variety of options and packages available.