As part of the club’s policy of serving the local community, we are pleased to support non-profit making organisations via the donation of memorabilia or match day tickets wherever possible.
The club aims to support all charities and voluntary organisations and understands the importance of their fund raising efforts.
Every year the club receives a high volume of requests for worthwhile causes and events, and where possible we strive to meet as many of them as possible. However, due to the high level of demand the club cannot guarantee that all requests will be granted.
In order to make this process as fair as possible and to ensure that all requests have the opportunity to be processed, we have put together the following guidelines for organisations to follow:
• Under no circumstances will cash donations be considered.
• Donation requests focusing on the development of Rugby League or the support of activities benefiting young people will be given preferential treatment.
• Donation requests from Hull and surrounding areas will only be considered (postcodes HU1 – HU17).
• Each organisation and charitable is limited to one donation per calendar year (unless otherwise agreed).
• The donations cannot benefit specific individuals or families.
• All donations are subject to club approval and are not guaranteed.
Each year Hull Kingston Rovers donates a signed rugby ball to each Amateur Rugby League Club registered with Hull and District ARL. Each Club can then determine how the signed ball will be used within their teams. HKR cannot consider any further requests for donations from ARLC’s due to the Club’s limited supplies and the numerous requests that we receive on a daily basis.
Submitting a request
In order to be considered, ALL donation requests must be submitted in the following manner:
• All requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the date of the event.
• Donation request form must be completed for your application to be considered.
Donation request forms can be downloaded here… Charity Donation Application Form (KR)
All requests should be sent to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
KCOM Craven Park