Code of conduct for games with COVID-19 restrictions
· Travel to the game responsibly factoring transport choices and any other businesses visited such as pubs and restaurants.
· Allow enough time for necessary entry procedures.
· Familiarise myself prior to travel to the venue with and follow instructions regarding the process to enter and exit the venue including information on dedicated gates and areas that I can access, queuing protocols and controlled exit.
· Observe any requirements or recommendations for spectators to wear appropriate face coverings when queuing or whilst inside the Stadium consistent with the latest government guidance.
· Always observe social distancing guidelines, including outside the stadium, moving around the stadium, queuing and one-way systems.
· Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and ‘brushing past’ when walking to/from your seat / stand.
· Remain in seats / designated zone registered to my contact details at the point of sale.
· Observe the demarcation of areas that can and cannot be used.
· Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing and sanitisation.
· Observe instructional signage and tannoy messaging.
· Be considerate to all when celebrating, cheering etc.
· Be patient and plan ahead when using the amenities (toilet facilities etc) at the ground to ensure social distancing and avoid creating congestion.
· Be prepared to make any purchases via contactless methods.
· Follow any guidance provided by Stewards.
· Contact the nearest Steward and request medical support if I feel ill.
· Be responsible for supervising any children accompanying me at all times.
· Contact the nearest Steward where I believe there to be breaches of the outlined Spectator Code of Conduct.
I acknowledge and agree to the above requirements and have given careful consideration of the associated risks and my own vulnerability status in my decision to attend in line with government guidance.
I confirm that I understand I will not be permitted access to the stadium if I do not carry all required items requested by the Club to access the Stadium such as face coverings/sanitiser/additional hygiene protocols. Should I not agree with any aspect of this code I will not attend the venue.
Where registering on behalf of others I will make those individuals aware of their responsibility and required agreement to observe this code.