Club statement

Category: The Club

Club statement

The club can confirm today’s weather conditions have created a major incident at the stadium, resulting in one of the floodlight pylons becoming compromised.

Fortunately no injuries occurred and the stadium has been evacuated safely.  It will remain closed until further notice. Testing will commence from contractors who installed the lights five years ago on the integrity of the remaining structures, before a decision is made on reopening the stadium. We anticipate this decision will be made tomorrow.

The club will make no further comment at this time.

Supporters should note that the KCOM Craven Park Fan Experience Zone will remain closed until further notice, our Savile Street Store will remain open as usual. 

Back To Latest News +