Club confirm plans for Family Fun Day
Hull Kingston Rovers have confirmed plans for the club’s Family Fun Day, organised in conjunction with the Community Trust.
The event takes place on Sunday, 1st July from 10am until 2.30pm and will have the full first team squad in attendance, along with a number of activities, stalls and workshops for supporters to take part in.
- An Under 8’s rugby league festival
- Dance, Rugby Rascals and Food for Thought workshops
- Cooking on a budget workshops with guests
- Bouncy castles
- Inflatable goals
- Face painting
- Cake stall
- A Teaming up for Health Zone with various health providers
- Stalls from various club sponsors such as KCOM
One of the highlights of the event will be a special social media vending machine, provided on the day by KCOM. Simply share your experiences of the Family Fun Day on social media to unlock a prize from the machine!
The first team squad will also be available to meet fans, sign autographs and join in the activities.
The Family Day takes place at KCOM Craven Park and is free for 2018 members or £2 for non-members, with all proceeds going to the Community Trust.Back To Latest News +