Fan Experience Assistant - Temporary
We are recruiting a Fan Experience Assistant to join the teams at our Savile Street Rovers Retail Store and our KCOM Craven Park Fan Experience Zone. The successful candidate will be offered a temporary zero-hour contract, at national minimum wage to help with staffing numbers over the upcoming Christmas period. Please note the role will involve weekend work. A brief description of the job can be found below. Anyone wishing to apply should send a CV and a cover letter email@example.com.
- Deliver the highest standard of service for all fans of Hull KR by ensuring their needs and queries are met professionally whilst attempting to exceed their expectations at all times.
- Outstanding knowledge of our retail and ticketing offerings along with our unique selling points. Good working knowledge of all other areas of the club and various products we can sell, including, but not limited to the Lottery, Hull KR TV, events and hospitality.
- Work collectively to exceed expectations as outlined in the latest ‘Expectations checklist’.
- Operation of till systems, including start and end of day procedures such as balancing payments and cashing up.
- Upsell and recommend different products to fans based on their needs.
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments accurately.
- Receiving and checking deliveries of stock to reconcile with orders.
- Report any stock and/or financial discrepancies to Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure the visual merchandising and cleanliness of the store is attractive to appeal to the fans to enhance sales.
- To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with the level of responsibility.
- Collect accurate data from fans during all transactions.