Sewell on the go sponsor summer camps
The summer holidays are rapidly approaching and that means it’s time to book on the Hull KR Community Trusts rugby and dance camps!
Sponsored this year by club partner Sewell on the go, the camps are aimed at five to 14-year-olds and offer a great way of keeping the kids busy during the school holidays.
Including high quality coaching, plenty of prizes, fun and games and the opportunity to meet some of the first team squad, they will run on the following dates:
- Rugby Camps – Ages 5-10 every Tuesday and Wednesday throughout August starting on 7 Book through floc using code b6vg
- Rugby Camps – Ages 11-14 every Thursday throughout August starting from the 9th Book through floc using code iolq
- Dance Camps – Ages 5-12 every Thursday and Friday throughout August starting from the 2nd. Book through floc using code 8h3a
All camps are open to both boys and girls in the relevant age group and run from 10am to 3pm on each of the days costing just £2.50 per day per child.
Booking for the summer camps is being controlled by the app run by club sponsor “floc“. Once you have downloaded the app, enter the codes above to book onto the right camp.
A guide on how to do this is available below.
• Go to the google play store (for Android users) or the App Store (for apple ios devices) and search for: floc – download the app and install on your device (there is no charge).
• Once you have downloaded the app you can create your profile in the app. Click on the “Get Started” and enter your email address, and follow the on screen wizard to complete your details.
• You can also add dependants once the profile has been created and this allows you to book family members onto events and activities.Back To Latest News +