Leeds Rhinos v Hull KR Match Day Information
LEEDS RHINOS V HULL KR
We would like to thank you for your understanding and co-operation throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic. Although Government regulations have relaxed, we still wish to ensure that all our fans feel they are entering a safe, clean environment to enjoy watching Rugby League at Emerald Headingley Stadium.
We understand that everyone will have differing views. It’s been a difficult period for all, and this new transition will pose different challenges, including everyone getting used to being in crowded spaces and around others again. Please be respectful to one another and considerate of others wishes, especially the wearing of masks, social distancing and other factors.
Please be patient and supportive of one another and most importantly be kind.
COVID-19 CHECKS BEFORE MATCH DAY
You are responsible for ensuring you and everyone in your party has read the below and if any of you have experienced any of the symptoms within the given timeframe, then we ask that you DO NOT travel to our stadium on match day: –
In the last 24 hours, you have had, or you currently have, any of the following.
- A persistent dry cough
- Any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Any pain on swallowing
- Any chills or fevers
- Any generalised muscle aches or pain which you have not had before.
- A headache
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling more run down/ tired / fatigued than usual.
In the past 10 days.
- You have had any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anyone in your household has had any of the above symptoms or a temperature recorded 37.8c or above.
- You have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You have been in quarantine.
- You have been contacted by the NHS Test & Trace Service
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ONE WAY SYSTEMS
Although this is no longer enforced, we still ask you respect other people’s personal space: –
- When using the stairways, corridors and vomitories, please keep to the left and maintain a safe distance.
- Where one-way systems are in place, please ensure you follow them.
- You maintain a safe distance or act safely when passing other fans in seated areas.
- Remember to be kind.
FACEMASK AND FACE COVERINGS
Although facemasks / face coverings are no longer required to be worn, we are encouraging fans to try to wear them when queuing or moving around the stadium.
Please ensure you continue to wash your hands regularly and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
Leeds Rhinos will continue to undertake regular cleaning of all public spaces including bars and toilets throughout match day.
‘LESS CROWDED’ AREAS
We have kept aside some ‘less crowded’ areas, so should you wish to move to those areas of the stadium on match day to watch the game, please speak to a supervisor or ask at our Ticket Office and we will organise that for you.
TESTING AND VACCINATIONS
As it currently stands, we will not require fans to undergo tests or provide COVID vaccination certification prior to entering Emerald Headingley Stadium.
We recommend fans take a lateral flow test in advance of match day to ensure they are free of COVID-19 before attending.
TRAVELLING TO THE STADIUM
Please ensure however you choose to travel to the stadium you do it safely and where possible, sustainably.
All coach parking is available on St Michaels Lane (near the allotments - there is no access via the railway bridge on St. Michaels Lane for coaches). A map showing the best route to the coach parking area can be obtained by contacting the Ticket Office on 0371 423 1315.
WHAT TIME DO TURNSTILES OPEN?
- St Michaels Lane and South Stand Turnstiles will open at 5.45pm
- Kirkstall Lane Turnstiles will open at 6.15pm
- Fans with South Stand Membership cards or tickets can enter via all turnstiles.
- Fans with Membership cards or tickets for all areas can enter via St Michaels Lane or Kirkstall Lane turnstiles only.
- Once in the ground, please ensure you go directly to your stand, and we request you use the bar and toilet facilities in your stand only.
- Please ensure you give yourselves plenty of time on match day to get to your position.
WILL THERE BE CASH TURNSTILES AVAILABLE ON MATCH DAY?
There will no longer be cash turnstiles available on match day. We suggest you purchase tickets in advance of the game.
If you arrive at the ground and haven’t purchased a ticket, then you can either: –
- Buy one using your smartphone via tickets.therhinos.co.uk and have it emailed to your phone. Your ticket will be sent to your email address, you can then open your ticket and use it at the turnstiles
- Go to the Ticket Office on St Michaels Lane.
Don’t forget, the Ticket Office is now ‘cashless’ so please ensure you bring your credit / debit card. Unfortunately, we do not accept payments using a smartphone.
CAN I MOVE AROUND THE GROUND?
Once in the ground, please ensure you go directly to your stand, and we request you use the bar and toilet facilities in your stand only.
Fans in Western Terrace will use the bar situated on the North Stand Concourse.
LEEDS RHINOS TICKET OFFICE
Leeds Rhinos Ticket Office will open at 5pm on match day for ticket sales / collections and 20 minutes after the final whistle. Don’t forget we will be open throughout the game too if you need any assistance.
Leeds Rhinos tickets are available either to Print @ Home or can used on smartphones. Digital ticket FAQS can be found via: –
LEEDS RHINOS CLUB SHOP
Leeds Rhinos Club Shop will be open from 2 hours prior to kick off until 20 minutes after the final whistle selling a range of Leeds Rhinos merchandise.
Our Club Shop is now ‘cashless’ so please ensure you bring your credit / debit card OR you can pay using your smartphone.
DRINKS AND SNACKS
- Drinks and snacks can be ordered in advance of match day to collect when you come to the game, using https://leedsrhinos.seatserve.com/
- Food concession units will be available around the ground serving a variety of hot food.
- We operate a ‘Challenge 25’ policy at our bars. ID may be requested when purchasing alcohol or at the collection point for orders containing alcohol. If this cannot be produced this may result in the order being refused or cancelled.
- Wilson’s Pies are back and will be available from our bars around the ground.
- All our bars and food concession units are now ‘cashless’ so please ensure you bring your credit / debit card OR you can pay using your smartphone.
Re-usable cups are back! You will pay an additional £1 for your cup which will be exchanged for a fresh one each time you buy a drink and at the end of the game, you can either take your cup home as a souvenir OR you can drop it into one of our ‘cup bins’ and we will donate £1 from each returned cup to Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
All public bars will close 15 mins after half time.
All our bars and food concession units are now ‘cashless’ so please ensure you bring your credit / debit card OR you can pay using your smartphone.
CAN I BRING A BAG?
Small bags (no larger than an A4 piece of paper) will be allowed on match day. These will be subject to searches at the turnstiles. Please do not bring anything larger than this as you will not be allowed to bring it in. If you require a larger bag for medication purposes, please contact email@example.com in advance of match day.
All details about bag searching can be found via https://www.therhinos.co.uk/emerald-headingley/ground-regulations/
Smoking, vaping and e-cigarettes will be allowed in designated smoking areas which are at Gate B, Gate D and Gate G.
Super-fast free Wi-Fi is available for all fans on match day! Just join the ‘Rhinos-FREE’ network to get started.
MATCH DAY PROGRAMMES
Programmes are now available on matchday to buy for £3. Unfortunately, programme sellers are unable to take credit / debit payments so you will need to bring cash to pay for this. Please try to bring the correct change. The Ticket Office will be able to offer card payments for programmes if you haven’t brought cash!
Golden Gamble (match day half time draw) is available for this game for only £1 a ticket with the chance to win up to £2000! Don’t forget to pick up your ticket from sellers around the ground when you arrive at the game!
The Fans Phone allows you to report any issues anonymously and to ensure our fans don’t feel in danger by visibly reporting issues to stewards. Should you need to report anything on the day, please use our fans text line number on 07500 312 832 (texts are charged at standard network rate). Please provide as much detail as possible about the problem and your location to allow our stewards to monitor the situation and act where necessary.
RESPECT OUR STAFF
Please ensure you are kind, patient and respectful to all Leeds Rhinos match day staff who are working with the COVID-19 guidelines to make your match day safe.
Any behaviour that goes against this may result in ejection from the stadium and possible suspension from future matches.
RESPECT OUR NEIGHBOURS
Please remember, Emerald Headingley Stadium is situated in a residential area and we ask that you ensure you respect our neighbours when arriving and departing the stadium for matches.
Please ensure if you are parking your vehicle in the surrounding streets that you do it sensibly, you dispose of any waste responsibly, and finally, remain on public highways and keep noise levels to a minimum.
EMERALD HEADINGLEY STADIUM GROUND REGULATIONS
All fans must adhere to the Stadium Ground Regulations – a copy can be found via https://www.therhinos.co.uk/emerald-headingley/ground-regulations/
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
If you require any further information not stated above, then please either visit our website www.therhinos.co.uk , check our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) or please ensure you get in touch with us either via 0371 423 1315 (Monday-Friday 10.30am-3.30pm) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the game.